Travel to Italy and revel in renowned attractions and exquisite sites; Doge's Palace in Venice where travelers will see the beautiful rooms decorated by 16 century artists, Piazza Della Signoria in Florence, Rome's Colosseum, plus so much more during their 9-day immersion into "la dolce vita"! Travelers will live the tapestry of sights, sounds, flavors and feelings of the true Italy on this Escorted tour. They will travel in deluxe motor-coaches and stay in well appointed, centrally located first class hotels. Enjoy Italy's renowned and savory cuisine at each lunch or dinner plus such included extras as wines, mineral water, coffee or cappuccino. With this tour to Italy you can experience vinegar tasting in Modena and a wine tasting at a castle in Umbria. But we are sure your heart and soul with delight in the unforgettable sights disseminated along the way. Piazza San Marco in Venice, Michelangelo's masterpiece of the David at the Accademia in Florence and the ceiling frescoed by the artist in the Sistine Chapel in Rome, the grandeur of St. Peter's Square in the Vatican city, St. Francis' town of Assisi, a Unesco World Heritage Site. Even though the included city tours will show the "essential" sights of each city, there will be unlimited art, monuments, landmarks to be discovered and side walk cafes, trattorias and places to mingle with Venetians, Florentines and Romans to enjoy the leisurely way life is lived in Italy.
- Marvel at the magic of Venice from the Bridge of Sighs and Doge’s Palace to St. Mark’s Square
- Sample local favorites of Lambrusco wines and balsamic vinegar with lunch in Modena
- Explore the Renaissance city of Florence and the medieval towns of Siena and San Gimignano
- Enjoy a private wine tasting experience at Magione Castle
- Tour amazing Assisi and visit the Basilica of Saint Francis
- Delve into Rome from the Roman Forum and the iconic Colosseum to the Eternal City’s piazzas and trattorias