On this escorted tour we will take you on a Italian adventure, travelers visit Florence, Rome and Sorrento for 11 days with excursions to some of Italy's most compelling sites. From the splendors of the 4 Renaissance in Florence to the imperial vestiges extant in Rome and then bask in the sunny and balmy atmosphere of the Amalfi coastline amid the most marvelous marine landscapes. And what of the memorable sights...Michelangelo's statue of David in Florence, the crypt with St. Francis remains in Assisi, Rome's Forum, Colosseum, Sistine Chapel, Vatican Museum's treasures, St. Peter's Basilica, the Great Synagogue, the unearthed ancient city of Pompeii, which volcanic lava covered 2,000 years ago, Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi, Ravello, the romantic isle of Capri and the Floral Gardens of Augustus and Villas Rufolo's tropical gardens which inspired Wagner's opera Parsifal. Be overwhelmed by works of great artists...Cimabue, Giotto, Michelangelo, Perugino and Botticelli to name a few. Shop for leather goods and antiques in Florence, at designers' shops in Rome's Via Condotti or at craft shops in the Amalfi's area. Naturally in Italy, when it comes to its renowned and savory cuisine and wines, Central Holidays travel packages to Italy will give you plenty of it and even add music or a castle as in a wine tasting. In this Best of Italy package travelers will get the overall satisfaction of discovering the true essence of Italy. Our packages to Europe will leave you breathless.
- Delve into the Renaissance city of Florence on a walking tour and see the world-famous “David” at the Accademia
- Explore the medieval towns of Siena and San Gimignano on a full day excursion
- Enjoy a private wine tasting experience at Magione Castle
- Tour amazing Assisi and visit the Basilica of Saint Francis
- Discover Rome and Vatican City from the Colosseum to the Sistine Chapel and beyond
- Venture along to beautiful Naples and the Amalfi Coast as well as historic Pompeii’s remarkably preserved ruins