- Hotel accommodation for 6 nights
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Half day city tour of Paris
- One-hour Seine River cruise
- Half day Strasbourg Market and Gourmet tour, including tasting of cheese, local breads, pretzels and wine
- Full day guided excursion following the legendary Alsace “Grands Crus” wine route, including tastings of Riesling, Pinot Gris, Sparkling Crémant, Sylvaner
- Transportation Paris to Strasbourg by First class rail
- Transportation Strasbourg to Paris by First class rail
- E-voucher for special gift with in-store purchase at Galeries Lafayette
- Document holder and luggage tags
- Hotel taxes and service charges
From price is per person, double occupancy, and based on the following hotel:
Paris: Villa Pantheon
A selection of different hotels, room category, additional nights, transfers and optional tours are available. Program’s validity and/or some included features may vary.
Departures & Rates
Please click here
to request a quotation for your preferred dates of travel, or
your Travel Agent
Situated on Paris' Left Bank, in the heart of the lively and historic district of...
Located 70 m from Strasbourg Cathedral, Cathédrale is set in City-Centre - Petite France of...