- Hotel accommodation for 3 nights (2 nights Sacred Valley, 1 night Cusco)
- Daily buffet breakfast & 1 lunch
- Round trip airport transfers from Cusco airport
- Full day tour to the colorful village of Chinchero to learn the old Indigenous weaving techniques
- See the salt pans of Maras and the agricultural terraces in Moray
- Full day tour to Machu Picchu a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site
- Round trip tickets on the panoramic Vistadome Train
- Document holder and luggage tags
- Hotel taxes and service charges
All rates are per person, based on double occupancy. Extra nights, single and triple occupancy available upon request.
Rates are not valid during certain holidays and blackout periods.
Please call for special international airfares and domestic flights in Economy or Business Class.
Local Departure taxes, local airport taxes, beverages, personal expenses and other items not mentioned above are not included.
Departures & Rates
FOR TRAVEL IN LUXURY PASSENGERS: TRANSFERS AND TOURS ARE BY PRIVATE CAR WITH ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDE. Locals in the Sacred Valley
PRICES – VALID THRU APRIL 2020
Please click here
to request a quotation for your preferred dates of travel, or
your Travel Agent
CASA ANDINA PRIVATE COLLECTION VALLE SAGRADO HOTEL
Sacred Valley - First Class
SONESTA POSADA DEL INCA YUCAY
Sacred Valley - Tourists
CASA ANDINA CLASSIC CUSCO PLAZA
Cusco - Tourists