Cruise A – Southern Islands
5 Days/4 Nights – Friday to Tuesday
Visiting: Charles Darwin Research Station (Santa Cruz), Post Office Bay, Cormorant Point & Champion Islet (Floreana), Suarez Point, Gardner Bay (Española), Pitt Point, Cerro Brujo (San Cristobal)
Cruise B – Central Islands
5 Days/4 Nights – Monday to Friday
Visiting: Charles Darwin Research Station (Santa Cruz), Santa Fe Island; South Plaza Island, North Seymour Island; Bachas Beach (Santa Cruz), Bartholomew Island; Sullivan Bay (Santiago)
- Shared transfer from main hotels in Quito (Casa Gangotena, Hilton Colon, Sheraton Marriott, Dann Carlton) and in Guayaquil (Hilton Colon, Oro Verde, Sheraton & Wyndham) to the airport for flights to/from the Galapagos
- all transfers in Galápagos
- double/twin cabin accommodation with private facilities
- all meals while on board
- water, coffee and tea
- all island excursions and activities with an English-speaking naturalist guide
- Snorkeling equipment, kayak equipment, fuel surcharge (subject to change)
- Flights to/from Galápagos
- Galápagos National Park entrance fee (currently USD $100 per person)
- Transit Control Card (currently USD $20 per person)
- wet suit rental
- soft and alcoholic drinks
- extras and tips.
Note: Please call for exact sailing dates. Itineraries are subject to change considering flight schedule revisions, weather conditions and National Park Regulations.
Rates are per person based on 2 persons sharing a cabin.
Single Supplement is 100% of the per person double rate.
Child Policy: Children under 12 years old sharing the cabin with their parents, 25% off (one child per adult paying full fare) Minimum age: 6 years old
Departures & Rates
|| Standard Cabin Twin/Double
|| Classic Cabin Twin/Double
| Cruise A & B
There are also 7 Day/6 Night “Eastern Islands Cruises” available – Friday to Thursday – 2 sailings per month.
Rates are not applicable during Christmas, New Year´s, and national holidays
Please click here
to request a quotation for your preferred dates of travel, or
your Travel Agent