– Central Holidays is now offering stupendous savings for travel to some of the most remarkable destinations of Europe. When traveling this November through mid-March 2019, travelers can visit an array of enticing cities in Italy, Spain, France and Malta at amazing prices.
This winter season is a wonderful time to experience Central Holidays’ alluring new “Europe City Stays Sale” specials, which all include: 3-5 nights’ hotel accommodations (per package), daily breakfast, half-day city tour, round-trip airport transfers (except Malta), plus additional package specific inclusions as mentioned below:
- TIMELESS ROME from $487 – (6-days/5-nights) – Travelers can take their time to revel in the mesmerizing magic of the Eternal City. They’ll stroll along the ancient streets of Rome experiencing everything from Imperial temples to early-Christian churches and medieval bell towers to baroque basilicas, as well as delectable Italian cuisine and culture at every turn.
- FLORENCE AND ITS RENAISSANCE TREASURES from $349 – (4-days/3-nights) – Florence, the cradle of the Renaissance, is located in central Italy’s picturesque Tuscany region. In Florence, travelers find a plethora of architectural masterpieces, famed artworks, fine leatherwork and top jewelers, divine tratorrias, and superb wine to savor.
- NAPLES & ITS TRADITIONS from $1,042 – (5 Days/4-nights) – Naples welcomes travelers with its delectable food scene and attractions, like The Royal Palace. Guests will enjoy a private tour of Naples that features a Napolitano pizza and sfogliatella tasting. This experience additionally includes a private half day guided tour of award winning Metro subway station and city center, as well as a 4-course dinner hosted in a private home overlooking the Gulf of Naples, including transfer from hotel, water, wine, and liquor.
- PARIS, THE CITY OF LIGHTS from $968 – (5-days/4-days) – Travelers will indulge in the City of Lights, featuring the Champs-Elysees, the Eiffel Tower, the Opera House and the beautiful gothic Cathedral of Notre Dame, as well as the alluring and romantic ambiance of Paris.
- MONUMENTAL MADRID from $609 – (6-days/5-nights) – Travelers will enjoy lively Madrid, a city that boasts an unsurpassed beauty and a vibrant nightlife. This eclectic city showcases attractions that include the Prado Museum, the Royal Palace and the world-famous Opera House, not to mention world-class restaurants and shopping (This program additionally includes a full day excursion to Toledo, full day excursion to Segovia & Avila, and deluxe private arrival and departure transfers).
- COSMOPOLITAN BARCELONA from $568 – (6 Days/5-nights) – Barcelona beckons! Here travelers can stroll down one of Spain's most famous streets, Las Ramblas. This tree-lined pedestrian promenade stretches for 1.2 kilometers showcasing some of the best restaurants and shops Spain has to offer. The Gothic Quarter is a step back in history with buildings dating back to medieval times. In addition to a half day artistic tour of Barcelona, travelers will enjoy an included 1-day hop on/hop off tour, and a skip the line Sagrada Familia guided visit
- MADE IN MALTA from $485 – (6-days/5-nights) – The treasures of Malta’s Valletta await travelers from across the globe…splendid buildings, tales of the Knights of St. John, crystal-clear intensely blue waters, peaceful beaches and rocky coves, plus so much more! (This program additionally includes a half day harbor cruise and full day excursion to Gozo including lunch – valid dates start December 1, 2018)
Prices indicated for Central Holidays’ winter travel deals are per person, land only, based on double occupancy. Rates are not valid during certain blackout periods. A selection of different hotels is available. Additional restrictions may apply.
To Book: Call 800-935-5000 or for additional details, click here