Central Holidays has unveiled its 2019 Africa and West Asia brochure featuring travel programs packed with exclusive experiences to destinations throughout Africa and West Asia, including travel to Eastern and Southern Africa, Israel, the United Arab Emirates, and Jordan. The award-winning travel brand is also introducing Oman as a new destination offered with fascinating new travel packages to this welcoming country.
The just-released 68-page publication is stylishly designed to inspire travelers with affordable-luxury itineraries and stunning imagery. The new brochure presents 25 inspired itineraries, including Central Holidays’ signature escorted travel programs, hosted vacations, and independent travel packages, as well as enriching religious pilgrimage travel programs, exotic African safari experiences, plus much more!
New for 2019, Central Holidays is unveiling eleven distinctive new programs that take travelers to share in unforgettable moments of a lifetime throughout popular destination favorites and off-the-beaten path cities, villages, and towns. Here’s a glance at some of the new offerings presented in the new 2019 Africa and West Asia brochure:
- Four authentically rich new programs throughout South Africa that offer exciting game drives, fascinating excursions, and abundant opportunities to share in the area’s culture, nature, and culinary delights – including a new food and wine focused South Africa program as well as a new Zanzibar program where travelers will revel in coastal wonders and the area’s fascinating Swahili culture
- Two enriching new religious programs in Israel – one focused on the Highlights of Christianity and another that showcases Jewish Legacy
- A new independent travel adventure in the United Arab Emirates called “Mirages of Dubai” that takes travelers to enjoy a splendid desert safari, a dhow dinner cruise, an enriching full day tour of this enchanting destination, plus much more
- Two new vacations that share the mystique and history of Jordan with visits to awe-inspiring sights such as the lost city of Petra, a city carved into the rose-red Sharah Mountains by the Nabateans
- Two newly introduced travel experiences in Oman that welcome travelers with great local warmth and genuine hospitality and takes them to delve into its exotic wonders, flavorful food, and splendid culture
The new brochure presents attractive savings on packages with preferred pricing negotiated by Central Holidays’ product development pros that are sure to motivate action. To view, download or order the new Africa and West Asia brochure, click here.