- Hotel accommodation for 2 nights
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Round trip airport transfers
- Full day tour to Argentine side of the falls
- Half day tour to Brazilian side of the falls
- Document holder and luggage tags
- Hotel taxes and service charges
All rates are per person, based on double occupancy. Extra nights, single and triple occupancy available upon request. Rates are not valid during certain holidays and blackout periods. Brazilian visa is required for Iguazu Falls.
Please call for special international airfares and domestic flights in Economy or Business Class.
Local Departure taxes, local airport taxes, beverages, personal expenses and other items not mentioned above are not included
Departures & Rates
FOR TRAVEL IN LUXURY PASSENGERS: TRANSFERS AND TOURS ARE BY PRIVATE CAR WITH ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDE.
PRICES - VALID THRU APRIL 2020
Please click here
to request a quotation for your preferred dates of travel, or
your Travel Agent
Iguazu - 2 Nights / First Class