Central Holidays invites you to experience the coastal lifestyle of Mediterranean sunshine and amazing scenery on the Picturesque Amalfi Coast Italy travel package. Enjoy first-class accommodations in the seaside town of Minori, dubbed "the town of good taste," where gastronomic delights will awaken your senses. Overlook the terrace gardens spotted with citrus trees that fill the rugged hillsides and cascade down to the sea. Depart Minori for the UNESCO World Heritage towns of Amalfi and Ravello, historic cities boasting medieval architecture like the Saint Andrew's Cathedral and Cloister of Paradise. Your Italy vacation package includes an exploration of the ruins of Pompeii, a partially buried city after the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in AD 79, and visit to Sorrento for authentic pizza at a local restaurant and a stop in the fishing village of Positano, where white homes overlook the turquoise Mediterranean Sea. Cross the Bay of Naples aboard a jetfoil to the fabled Isle of Capri, spotted with open air cafes and boutique shops where you can pick up Italian treasures to bring home. On from there, explore the lively port of Salerno and then Paestum, one of the best collections of Greek temples in Western Europe, before visiting a "Mozzarella di Bufala" factory to learn the process of creating the famed cheese and of course sampling it. Enjoy the captivating sights, flavors and customs that make Italy's Southern coastline a world-class destination on your Picturesque Amalfi Coast Italy vacation.
- Experience the coastal lifestyle of Mediterranean sunshine, amazing scenery, and gastronomic delights along the Amalfi Coast
- Live the experience of a lifetime staying in the seaside town of Minori, sampling limoncello, visiting local artisans shops, and taking part in an inspired cooking class followed by dinner
- Marvel at the medieval architecture and modern day life in the UNESCO World Heritage towns of Amalfi and Ravello
- Explore the remarkably preserved ruins of Pompeii, a city covered by volcanic lava 2,000 years ago
- Visit Sorrento for authentic “pizza napoletana” and cross the Bay of Naples via jetfoil for some adventuring in the breathtaking Isle of Capri
- Delve into the past in Salerno and Paestum, featuring one of the best collections of Greek temples in Western Europe