The hotel is conveniently located in the village of Machu Picchu (formerly Aguas Calientes) some steps from the town center and Museum. The Machu Picchu Historical Reserve is just a few minutes located in a cloud forest between the Andes and the Amazon Basin in a green canyon on the Urubamba River, 110 km (70 miles) from the City of Cusco.
El MaPi offers cozy and serene accommodation in Machu Picchu Pueblo (formerly Aguas Calientes), incorporating stylish, casual design with the essential comforts. With simple, functional concept in mind, our rooms have eco-friendly amenities, creating a healthier, restorative environment for you during your stay in Machu Picchu.
Enter into an eco-friendly holistic enclave, in simple, rustic elegance. El MaPi’s facilities are fresh and functional, but inviting and warm. Sleek and modern yet, cozy and gracious.
- Nutritious “TO-GO” lunch box
- Early Check-in or late Check-out / Day use (50% rack rate according to room type).
- Concierge – for train, , bus and entrance tickets to the archaeological site (10% surcharge)
- Personal / group guide services
- Nature, amateur birdwatching, scenic, historical and archaeological excursions
- Medical assistance
- Special events
- Laundry service
- Binoculars for rent