Call Center Reservation AgentServes customers by determining requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests
- Determines requirements by working with customers.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Experience in the travel industry is required, especially travel to Europe
- Knowledge using Sabre
- Able to work under pressure
- Minimum 3 years experience in a call center environment
- Customer Focus
- Customer Service
- Data Entry Skills
- Phone Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Building Relationships
- People Skills
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Problem Solving
Job Reference :
Operations AgentThe Operations department Agents facilitate the tour selling process by providing support to the Call Center and other Company divisions through securing confirmations of services, assisting with special requests and inquiries and issuing and shipping travel documents on a daily basis. Operations agents correspond with suppliers in order to obtain confirmations of services such as hotel accommodations, transfers, sightseeing tours, car rentals, Airline reservations, etc. Among other responsibilities are: handling Customer queries and issues regarding reservations, travel documents and issuing Rail Tickets. In addition, the Operations department Agents handle essential functions including Quality Control of bookings and documents in order to ensure integrity and accuracy of information printed on all Travel vouchers before being shipped to the passenger. Operations' Agents work in liaison with several departments: Reservations, Accounting, Data Management, and Air.
- Three or more years experience in Operations - Travel Industry preferred
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel (a plus))
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills
- GDS familiarity
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with the usage of Web Browsers
- High school diploma or GED
- GDS (Sabre, Amadeus)
- Foreign language a plus (Italian, French, Spanish, Greek)
Job Reference :
Airline Ticketing Specialist
- Assist Air department with on the daily operation of the air department.
- Assist air staff including concierge desk with problem solving, waitlists, additional space and difficult sailings.
- Contracting group space with all airlines, including terms and conditions.
- Issue airline tickets and monitor the upload of negotiated fares.
- Respond to all inquiries in a timely manner, i.e. telephone calls, emails, letters, etc.
- 3-5 years of experience with AMADEUS & SABRE are MUST .
- Recent airline or GDS experience in revenue management, reservations, CRC, airport services or recent travel agent experience.
- Familiarity with office software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well with technical staff as well as airline staff.
Job Reference :
Regional Sales ManagerAffinity Group Division
This position will be responsible for identifying potential growth areas, creating new accounts, and developing long term relationships within the Direct group leader market. Travelling throughout their respective territory, this position will actively support all Sales and Marketing activities as deemed necessary by VP of Affinity Group Division. Sales activities will be completed daily.
- Achieve (and surpass) sales goals
- Identify potential accounts thru extensive prospecting and lead follow up
- Prepare written paperwork, presentations, weekly sales activity report, and price quotes
- Attend meetings and events as needed by group sales division to be determined by VP Affinity markets. These may include weekends on occasion.
- Keep up to date on Central Holidays Group product, selling advantages, and special offers
- Create and keep current a territory marketing plan to be worked on in conjunction with VP Affinity Markets. This should be modified weekly, Monthly, and reviewed periodically with Management
- Closing sales both individually, and when needed get additional support of VP Affinity and inside group team.
- Participate in Fams and or Sales Missions with the goal of creating leads, and closing sales.
- Ability to work independently with a true entrepreneur spirit. Must have work strong ethic and motivation to succeed
- Willingness to work on all categories of business to make territory successful.
Job Reference :