Central Holidays today unveiled its 2019 Latin America and Cuba brochure that showcases its expanded range of affordable-luxury and experiential travel programs in this new 128-page, artfully designed publication that features more than 65 itineraries, including 21 newly developed travel packages across the region.
“Travel to Latin America is growing by leaps and bounds as more and more people are discovering all that its destinations have to offer,” said Arthur Berman, VP Latin America and Cuba for Central Holidays. “At Central Holidays, we are further extending our horizons throughout the region. Our team is thrilled to share that we have become one of the largest Tour Operators to the region, providing the best quality travel programs and incomparable client service.”
“As an award-winning global travel brand more than 45 years strong, we are very pleased to share that Central Holidays continues to thrive in growth mode with an even greater emphasis on proactively supporting the travel agent community," said Tewfik Ghattas, SGI Board Member. “It is with a renewed vigor and focus that our destination experts are continuously hand-crafting and introducing amazing new travel programs that showcase our beloved destinations in an unparalleled and even more in-depth way."
Central Holidays is pleased to present even more exciting places to explore, more exclusive experiences to enjoy, and new travel packages created by its team of destination experts. Here’s a glance at some of the fantastic new offerings presented in the new 2019 Latin America and Cuba brochure:
- Three authentically rich new multi-country fully escorted programs featuring vacations in some of South America's most popular destinations, brimming with inclusions and directed by professional English speaking guides
- Five new Chile travel programs that showcase the treasures of this magical country by private car, from its acclaimed wines and cuisine, to its cosmopolitan capital, to its natural wonders in Patagonia, and beyond to the mysterious monolithic Moai on Easter Island
- Exciting and innovative new "Best of” experiential travel programs in Brazil, Peru, Colombia, and Ecuador designed with feedback from travelers for the perfect combination of activities and time at leisure to explore
- The ultimate in enriching cultural exchange in Cuba where individual travelers can now experience stays in Casas Particulares under Central Holidays’ Licensed "General Support for the Cuban People Program”
- Fantastic new programs and enhancements as well as many popular favorite programs in Costa Rica, Argentina, Panama, Bolivia, the Galapagos Islands, and beyond!
Plus, the new brochure presents attractive value added benefits, savings on packages with preferred pricing negotiated by Central Holidays’ dedicated Latin America team, and early booking offers travel agents can pass along to their clients that are sure to motivate action.
To view, download or order the new "Latin America & Cuba" brochure, Click Here