An extraordinary travel experience awaits you in Peru at the JW Marriott El Convento Cusco, ranked among the top 10 hotels in South America by Conde Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards 2015. Built atop ancient Incan ruins and situated around a 16th-century convent, our resort is a veritable museum in the historic city of Cusco. Our 153 luxury guest rooms and suites feature amenities like sumptuous marble bathrooms and plush bedding. Guests will find it easy to wander our remarkable grounds; our two exhibition halls showcase Peruvian artifacts, and we offer daily tours of San Agustin Convent.
- Our hotel is a meticulously-restored 16th-century convent, with stunning architectural details.
- Stretch out in one of our 5-star hotel rooms and suites, steps from Cusco's Plaza de Armas.
- Our spa-like marble bathrooms are outfitted with sumptuous robes, slippers, and a separate bath.
- Guests can request additional oxygen in their rooms or suites to counter Cusco's very high altitude.
- Enjoy luxury perks like 24-hour room service, 42-inch LCD TVs, and high-speed Internet access.
- Request a Courtyard Room for beautiful views overlooking our exceptionally-restored outdoor space.
Classic Inca Wall Room
Guest room, 1 King or 2 Double, No view
Classic Inca Room
Guest room, 1 King or 2 Double
Colonial Courtyard Room
Guest room, 1 King or 2 Double, Courtyard view
Courtyard Terrace Room
Guest room, 1 King, Courtyard view, Balcony
Suite, 1 King
1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Bathrooms: 2, City view
- All public areas non-smoking
- Coffee in lobby
- Coffee/tea in-room
- Concierge desk
- Evening turndown service
- Foreign exchange
- Housekeeping service daily
- Laundry on-site
- Limousine service
- Newspaper delivered to room, on request
- Newspaper in lobby
- Room service
- Room service, 24-hour
- Safe deposit boxes, front desk
- Valet dry-cleaning
Widely considered one of Cusco's most popular dining establishments, Pirqa Restaurant offers guests the very best tastes of Peru, served in a sophisticated environment.
Nina Soncco Lounge
Get cozy next to the fireplace after a long day touring Cusco and enjoy hearty Peruvian fare at Nina Soncco Lounge, our hotel's casual dining experience.