Walking through the refurbished hotel premises, one will feel the comfort and unconventional "urban nature" concept all around.
102 spacious Standard Deluxe guestrooms, all equipped with a full range of facilities including free internet access, mini bar, in-room safe, hairdryer, TV, bathrobe and slippers, combined with superb view of the Park, ensure a relaxing home - away - from home feeling.
The Superior rooms located on the 5th floor offer an extra touch of luxury; plasma TV, DVD player, coffee tray, iron/iron board, "Olivia by Papoutsanis" bath amenities are a few of the added features in these rooms.
Business Class Rooms are positioned on the sixth and seventh floors. Majority of rooms offer view to the park or the Acropolis and rooms on 7th floor are fitted with balconies.
For those who want an "extra" touch of luxury, the Junior Suites, all fully renovated in 2010 with superb colour combinations of green and brown, well planned lighting and relaxed atmosphere, guarantee an unforgettable stay.
Located on various floors, one-room or two-room Suites, ideal for individuals or families with extra features such as plasma TV, DVD/CD players, coffee tray, iron/iron board, mattress Coco-Mat, "Olivia" by Papoutsanis bath amenities.
The hotel offers a variety of services geared toward the fulfillment of the needs of any discerning customer.
Our guests who visit Athens for business or pleasure will find the ideal environment to work or indulge themselves with all the comfort and services offered to them:
- For your business convenience
- High speed internet connection & FREE wifi access
- A fully equipped business center
- An outdoor swimming pool with views of the Acropolis and the Lycabetus hill (summer only)
- Audio/visual Equipment Rental
- Daily newspaper
- Express Mail
- E-mail facility and fax
- Meeting Rooms
- Photocopying Service
- Secretarial Service
- Working desk with adequate lighting
- Indoor parking facilities
- For your comfort and convenience
- Room service
- A fully equipped fitness center with Sauna and Steambath
- An outdoor swimming pool with views of the Acropolis and the Lycabetus hill (summer only).
- Baggage storage
- Car Rental Arrangements
- Early check - in and late check - out, depending on room availability. Elevators
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Fully equipped mini bar
- Jogging at the near-by Pedion Areos Park.
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Local Area Transportation system outside of the Hotel
- Parking - daily rate 8 euro
- Pay TV with interactive system
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box - in all the rooms
- Souvenir shop
- Taxi Arrangements
- Wake up service
- For your family's comfort
- 5 connecting rooms
- Babysitting Service upon request
- High Chairs
- Baby Bathtub
Gallo Nero bar-restaurant
The all day cafe-restaurant ''Gallo Nero'' on the ground floor of the PARK Hotel, opened its doors in March 2010 in a unique environment inspired by the nearby park Pedion Areos travelling you to Tuscany with its unique flavors.
The Oak Room cafe lounge
The Oak room cafe, designed by architects J. Mourikis & G. Gavalas, is open daily from early morning till late night offering variety of coffees, teas, drinks and sweets.
St' Astra East Bar - Restaurant
On the top floor with stunning view, overlooking the city, the Acropolis and Lycabettus Hill, the "St' Astra East" bar is well known for its relaxing atmosphere offering cool cocktails.
St' Astra Blue Roof Garden
Open each summer, the St' Astra Blue Roof Garden boasts a rooftop location by the sparkling pool with stunning views of Lycabettus Hill and Athens at night. Guests can relax with a refreshing cocktail and enjoy fusion barbeque options under the stars on warm Athenian nights.