This 11-day adventure into the Aegean Isles & Turkey promises breathtaking scenery, rich history and a chance to explore an amazing part of the world. Travel to Greece and being in Athens, to explore the ancient city at leisure - this is the capital and largest city in all of Greece with fantastic ruins and archaeological sites. The next day join a city tour of the highlights and Acropolis Museum, optional additional tours are available to explore the city and surrounding region. You then board a cruise to Istanbul, the crossroads between Asia and Europe. The Turkey vacation portion begins with exploring Kusadasi, located near Ephesus, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, and explore a famous Turkish Bazaar to shop for treasures. Depart for Santorini, Crete and the Island of Roses as your next ports - explore these beautiful villages with optional tours to local ruins, settlements and natural wonders. Your final port is Chios, a divinely fragrant island of the Eastern Aegean Sea, with beautiful vineyards, medieval villages and pristine beaches. Sail to picturesque Mykonos or take an optional excursion to Hora, the island capital.
- Visit Athens, the dynamic capital of Greece and home of Western-styled democracy
- Sail on to Mykonos, a lively harbor and picturesque island of windmills
- Sail to and explore the volcanic island of Santorini, believed to be the site of the lost Continent of Atlantis
- Call at Crete, Greece’s largest island with its magic tapestry of beaches, ancient treasures, vibrant cities and dreamy villages
- Discover Ephesus, one of the “Seven Wonders of the Ancient World”