Step into the past as you arrive in Havana and stop at Revolution Square, where American classic cars abound and Che Guevara’s famous image looms. In the small fishing village of Jaimanitas, you'll explore the home, gallery
An enlightening walking tour of Old Havana, home to the largest collections of Spanish-Colonial architecture in the Americas, with a local architect will showcase the crumbling buildings of yesteryear and the renovations ongoing to bring them back to life. A short drive outside the city, you will be transported into the world of Ernest Hemingway at his farm Finca La Vigia where he lived for 21 years and penned many of his greatest works.
- Discover enchanting Cuban culture, people, history, food, music and more on this “Havana support for the Cuban People” adventure
- Tap your feet to the innovative percussion movement of Habana Compás Dance Company during a live performance
- Let the rhythms of Cuban music envelop you at dinner and a show at Habana Café showcasing the renowned Buena Vista Social Club
- Stroll along the Malecón, sip on a Mojito at the Hotel Nacional, and try some salsa dance steps on this educational exchange
- Learn about Cuba and its people firsthand via interchanges with Cuban artists, writers, museum curators, musicians, students, and locals