The best of gourmet meals and world-famous wines combined with breathtaking surroundings on this unique 9-day wine and gastronomy experience. Enjoy on this France vacation: 6 sommelier led wine tastings of some France's prestigious wines such as Grand Cru Classe of Saint Emilion and Grand Crus and Crus Bourgeois. Continue your tour of France in Saint-Beauzeil attend a delectable hands-on cooking lesson with renowned Chef Guy Heraut, followed by a lunch to savor the fruit of your new expertise. Visit the Foie Gras Museum, and, in addition to four tasty hotel dinners, two delicious dinners at gourmet restaurants, one of which Michelin rated. A diverse line-up of sights waits including the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Carcassonne's medieval Citadel, a town within a town, turreted thick wall ramparts and a maze of narrow cobbled streets bustling with life. See Louis XIV marble quarry, used in the Versailles Palace. This France tour package allows you to walk Montauban's historical center, the city of pink bricks and in Cahors see Pont Valentre (also known as the Devil's Bridge) a fortified work of art with three towers. Another major site will be the prehistoric Lascaux II Caves, the best of European cave paintings as well as another UNESCO site, the village of Saint-Emilion. Visit the historic center of Bordeaux and, in your travel along the 'Route des vins', discover idyllic vineyards, picturesque villages, chateaux, friendly, hospitable "Vignerons" and everywhere selected hotels.
- Enjoy 7 momentous wine tastings of some of France's prestigious wines such as Grand Cru Classe of Saint Emilion, Grand Crus, and Crus Bourgeois
- Participate in a hands-on cooking lesson with renowned Chef Head Chef Nicolas Magie and his team, followed by a lunch to savor the fruits of your culinary work
- Visit the Foie Gras Museum, and indulge in 6 delicious dinners at gourmet restaurants
- Explore the prehistoric Lascaux II Caves, featuring some of the best of European cave paintings
- Visit the historic center of Bordeaux and travel along the 'Route des vins', discovering idyllic vineyards, picturesque villages, chateaux, and hospitable "Vignerons"