- Our hotel is a meticulously-restored 16th-century convent, with stunning architectural details.
- Stretch out in one of our 5-star hotel rooms and suites, steps from Cusco's Plaza de Armas.
- Our spa-like marble bathrooms are outfitted with sumptuous robes, slippers, and a separate bath.
- Guests can request additional oxygen in their rooms or suites to counter Cusco's very high altitude.
- Enjoy luxury perks like 24-hour room service, 42-inch LCD TVs, and high-speed Internet access.
- Request a Courtyard Room for beautiful views overlooking our exceptionally-restored outdoor space.
Guest room, 1 King or 2 Double, No view
Classic Inca Room
Guest room, 1 King or 2 Double
Colonial Courtyard Room
Guest room, 1 King or 2 Double, Courtyard view
Courtyard Terrace Room
Guest room, 1 King, Courtyard view, Balcony
Suite, 1 King
1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Bathrooms: 2, City view
- All public areas non-smoking
- Coffee in lobby
- Coffee/tea in-room
- Concierge desk
- Evening turndown service
- Foreign exchange
- Housekeeping service daily
- Laundry on-site
- Limousine service
- Newspaper delivered to room, on request
- Newspaper in lobby
- Room service
- Room service, 24-hour
- Safe deposit boxes, front desk
- Valet dry-cleaning
Widely considered one of Cusco's most popular dining establishments, Pirqa Restaurant offers guests the very best tastes of Peru, served in a sophisticated environment.
Nina Soncco Lounge
Get cozy next to the fireplace after a long day touring Cusco and enjoy hearty Peruvian fare at Nina Soncco Lounge, our hotel's casual dining experience.