- 1 Historic Suite, 6 Suites, 4 Standard, and 11 Deluxe.
- 1 Historic Suite (Casa Centenario) built back in 1929 by TolefMonniche.
- 6 Suites: Finely decorated with wood, these romantic and cozy suites include an indoor chimney and Jacuzzi tub with shower.
- 4 Standard: Vintage atmosphere with Scandinavian décor and a private bathroom.
- 11 Deluxe
- All rooms offer a 42-inch LCD TV with satellite cable channels, safe, deluxe toiletries featuring Damana - products, Wi-Fi Internet and phone service.
Historic Suite – Casa Centenario
Our Historic Suite named “Casa Centenario” was designed and built back in 1908 by Toleff Monniche, taking 10 years of hand labor to build. This historic home hasa cozy living room with chimney, dining room, family room, library, and a second floor with relaxing antique atmosphere.
Each room has its own terrace, complete with a comfortablehammockto enjoy the breathtaking view of the mountains and coffee plantation sites. You can choose a room with one King bed or two Queen beds.
Our six suites offer aromantic and cozy atmosphere, with an excellent location. They include a family room with a fireplace, and a luxurious bathroom with Jacuzzi and shower. From the balcony, you canwarm up by the fireplace while taking in some of the best views of the property. You can choose a room with one King bed or two Queen beds.
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Shuttle Service (surcharge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk