The hotel's 457 rooms, 15 suites, and Presidential Suite are conveniently prepared and equipped for maximum comfort, while their location offers a magnificent view of the city.
To facilitate the work of executives, the hotel has a whole floor with 54 rooms, and:
- Meeting rooms for 5 to 12 persons
- Personalized attention by the Floor Manager and its staff
- Private Check in/out at the desk on this floor
- 24 hours Concierge services
- Buffet and Private Beakfast.
- Snack Bar from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Lunch and dinner by arrangement at the Snack Bar or Private Dinning Room
• Air conditioner
• Hair Dryer
• Wheelchair access
• No Smoking Rooms
• Wake Up Call Service
• Beauty salon
• Laundry / ironing / dry cleaning
• Medical service
• Babysitting service
• Pool for children and / or adults
• Fitness center
• Steam shower
• Tennis court
• Poolside Bar
• Grocery, pharmacy and / or perfume
• Gift Shop
• Department stores
• Business center (has 10 cabins with Internet service PC, Wi Fi, printing, photocopying, scanning, typing, receiving emails, meeting room, download digital camera, CD burning and DVD, Bar and Cafeteria)
• Business Services
• Service photocopier
• audiovisual equipment (TV, projector, etc.)
• Computer rental
• Conference hall
• Events Room
• Internet access in public areas
• Coffee service in the Lobby
• House Exchange / Exchange
• Fire Safety
• Personal security
• Service car rental
• Classic Cars and Taxis
• Free parking on site
• Nearby parking
• Bilingual staff
• Tourism Bureau
Luxury restaurant "Comedor de Aguiar"
The most elegant and exclusive restaurants in town, offers the best of national and international cuisine and a varied wine list.
Breakfast: 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. as executive service.
Lunch: 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Dinner: 7:00 p.m.-1: 00 a.m.
Buffet restaurant "La Veranda"
Offers an exquisite Cuban and international buffet and cooking show menu.
Breakfast: 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Dinner: 7:00 p.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Creole restaurant "La Barraca"
Located in the gardens of the hotel with a spectacular ocean view and the entrance to the bay of Havana, with an excellent menu of local food cooked on charcoal and served in clay pots.
Hours: 12 m. – 12:00 p.m.