Thirty minutes away from El Calafate, on the way to Perito Moreno Glacier, Eolo is strategically located in La Anita valley, on the eastern side of Mount Frias. It stretches over a 3,000 hectare property. From Eolo's ample and comfortable facilities, which evoke ancient Patagonian "estancias", one can observe Lago Argentino towards the north, La Anita Valley towards the east, and the Torres del Paine and the Rico branch of the same lake towards the south.
Eolo has 12 Superior Suites of 37 square meters, 3 Premium Suites and 2 Corner Suites of 48 square meters. All rooms have:
- En-suite bathroom, with a full set of amenities and hair dryer.
- Telephone for local, national and international calls.
- Bath robes.
- Adjustable central heating.
Eolo boasts a staff who have already lived in Patagonia, thus knowing the area, its customs and its history. Eolo's professional team is skilled and prepared to transmit and share all the secrets of these lands. It is a human group willing to make Eolo your home, and willing to live Patagonia from within with you and those dear to you.
- Getting acquainted with the Eolo experience: welcome meeting and programming of activities.
- Discussions on glaciology, regional flora and fauna.
- Tales of local and indigenous legends: customs and traditions.
- Reading and research material on Patagonia, in the library.
- Thematic films and documentaries on DVD and VHS.