This elegant suite in European style, with a living room adjacent to the bedroom, is an ample space in which to work or rest.
Specially designed for people on business trips who need to use their suite for small business meetings, it offers the comfort of a bedroom and a separate living room, providing a measure of privacy. The d?cor includes elegant Louis XVI furniture and a harmonious combination of fabrics and carpets.
- The bathrooms are equipped with hydro-massage, LCD TV and shower compartments.
- LCD TV, DVD.
- Fresh fruit basket on day of arrival.
- Complimentary pressing of one garment per person on day of arrival.
- Bottled water with bed turndowns.
- Egyptian cotton sheets.
- Custom bath products by Herm?s de Paris, and other personal accessories.
- Complimentary daily selection of local newspapers.
- Direct line fax on request.
- Free broadband internet access, 100 MB and Wi fi.
- Personal e-mail address.
- Work desk.
- Smoking and non-smoking floors.
- Complimentary drink and special VIP courtesy, in superior Suites.
- Specially prepared rooms for the disabled.
- Cable TV.
- Customized bath products for children.
- Connecting rooms.
Exclusive service for Deluxe Suites and higher categories. A team of butlers offers assistance to guests, helping to make their stay a unique and memorable experience.
On the arrival date:
- Welcomes you.
- Helps to unpack your belongings.
- Offers complimentary pressing one garment per person, on the arrival day.
- Attends to your requests on arrival.
- Draws a bath or sets the Jacuzzi whenever it is required.
- Takes Room Service orders for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Takes and delivers laundry and shoe shine orders.
- Is the link between your needs and room service.
- Makes sure your room is in perfect order.
- Provides baby sitter service on request.
- Takes care of your internet connection and any requirement for your computer.
- Assists with administrative tasks, such as photocopies, printing and distribution of documents.
La Bourgogne / The Restaurant
La Bourgogne offers the best French cuisine in Buenos Aires, where the Grand Chef Relais & Chateaux Jean Paul Bondoux delights and surprises our most discerning customers.
In a refined and warm environment, guests enjoy his exquisite French and international dishes.