A Room in Florence from which you can admire the wonderful Brunelleschi's cupola or the striking scenic terrace of the Pool Suite are unique opportunities to live history in all its essence.
The 4-star Brunelleschi Hotel offers its guests 96 spacious and very elegant room types: Superior, Classic, Deluxe Executive rooms and exclusive Suites with a view, some overlooking the lively commercial street Via dei Calzolari, others the picturesque square Piazzetta del Giglio.
- 95 rooms and suites
- Adjustable air conditioning
- Hair dryers
- Satellite TV with LCD 42 inch screen
- Wireless connection
- Agreement with a garage that delivers and picks up the car at the hotel
- H/24 room service
- American bar
- Meeting rooms from 10 to 100 seats
- Private Museum
Our 4-star hotel Brunelleschi is able to give its guests services for any need during your time in Florence. Our friendly staff is at your complete disposal 24/7 to satisfy all your needs and make sure you have an unforgettable 4-star holiday.
Besides the concierge at our hotel we provide the following 4-star assistance:
- Free wi-fi internet connection for those booking from this site
- Car park in a garage we have an agreement with, with a car valet from the hotel to Florence from 7 a.m. until 2 a.m. Advanced reservation not required.
- In-town limousine
- Transfer from all the Italian airports or from any other place in Tuscany
- 24 hour inroom support
- Laundry and dry-cleaning, delivery on the same day
- Smoking rooms available
- Accommodation with easy access for disabled people
- Safe boxes in every room
- Small size animals are welcome but are not allowed in the restaurants and in the common areas
- Meeting spaces
- Mum's and kids' care: kettle, cradle, highchair, bottle warmer, napkins, wipes
- Personal shopper
Looking for a special restaurant in Florence? The 4-star Hotel Brunelleschi will make your wishes come true.
Partly hidden in a quiet corner of the original byzantine tower of the hotel, on the first floor is the Restaurant Santa Elisabetta.
With a seating capacity of 120 diners, it is the ideal setting for either a romantic intimate dinner, a breakfast meeting, a wedding ceremony or a working lunch. Here you will find the carefully prepared 4-star menu of Chef Simone Bertaccini, a distinctive representation of Italian creative food tradition at its best.
Next to the main restaurant, our 4-star Hotel offers a new extraordinary dining experience to taste Tuscany's delicacies in the Osteria della Pagliazza.
From typical flavored dishes such as panzanella, to equally delicious soups, dried salt-cured cod garnished with tomato and red vinegar sauce. To glorious beef from the local Cinta Senese breed with fresh grilled vegetables on a side.