Hotel Polis Grand Hotel offers 95 rooms, well appointed with simple elegant lines, warm colours and contemporary design surrounding the guest with a feeling of intimacy and genuine warm hospitality. Our Standard rooms are single, double or twin, triple bedded - All with natural light, and private balcony. Connecting rooms are available upon request.
The Standard Single (Average 14.6sqm) is a quite internal room located in all eight floors and offers a Queen size bed.
The Standard double (average 17.5 sqm) offers a queen size bed when the Standard Twin offers 2 twin beds and can accommodate a roll away bed for a third person. The Standard Triple (average 23.6 sqm) offers 3 single beds or a queen bed bed and a sofa bed.
All rooms are equipped with:
- Double glazed windows
- Fully air-conditioned or heated depending on the season - additional individually controlled air condition specifically for warm weather conditions Smoke detectors, automatic fire extinguisher system
- 21inch flat screen satellite TV
- Safe box - laptop size with electronic lock
- Direct dial phone
- Free Wireless internet access
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer
- Safety socket 220V
- Personal care amenities
- Fully airconditioned
- Wireless internet connection
- Mini Gym
- Ιnternet corner
- Main Restaurant
- Polis Life cafe bistrot
- Roof garden Bar & Restaurant
- Room Service
- Early Breakfast Service
- Free coffee at hotel's lobby for all guests from 1 am .
- Breakfast boxes (upon request) for all guests leaving for day excursions.
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Non smoking rooms
On the 9th floor we've created an atmospheric cozy space with breathtaking panoramic views of the Acropolis, Lycabettus Hill and the starry night view of Athens.
Start or finish your night walk, relaxing with an aperitif, a drink or a dinner and enjoy a wide variety of freshly made snacks and dishes inspired from the Mediterranean and Greek cuisine.
On the first floor of the hotel at the main restaurant, a space with modern design is the perfect start for the day with a delicious breakfast, tasting homemade jams, pastries and various Greek local products and recipes from every corner of Greece.