Welcome to Sardinia and the “Emerald Coast,” a natural
paradise with 35 miles of soothing coastlines and natural
rock formations spotting the landscape, where you can
explore at your leisure before sailing to La Maddalena
National Park, a protected group of islands scattered with
small settlements in the stretch of sea between Sardinia and
Corsica. Explore the pristine beaches and crystal-clear
waters; enjoy a private tour and tasting session at Surrau
Winery where you will experience the winemaking process.
Travel to Corsica, a mountainous island in the Mediterranean Sea boasting fantastic beaches and picturesque hillside villages. Explore the cultures and customs of this unique island while you take a reserved guided tour to Bonifacio, a medieval village built over towering cliffs. It’s a splendid escape complete with wine tastings, sailing adventures and more.
- Delve into Sardinia at leisure and get to know the treasures of “The Emerald Coast”
- Sail to La Maddalena Archipelago’s sparsely settled islands scattered in the stretch of sea between Sardinia and Corsica
- Head out via chauffeur-driven car transfer to experience the wine-making process at a family run vineyard in Arzachena and enjoy a private wine tasting experience
- Have an adventure in Corsica as you discover its mountainous terrain, splendid beaches, and charming villages with your own professional driver and guide
- Embark on a private tour of the medieval village of Bonifacio, built over towering cliffs, and savor an authentic area recipes at a local restaurant